Postponed until 5th June 2021
Kenilworth Show - Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
Kenilworth Show - Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We have received a number of calls regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) and Kenilworth Show. At this present time it is our intention that the show will go on. The government has not placed any restrictions on events and we will continue to follow guidance provided by the government.
We are however keeping a close watch on the situation and we shall inform all those concerned immediately should we be required to cancel the show this year.