Rules & Regulations
Rules and Conditions of Entry
1. All competitors must be fully paid up members of the Kenilworth Agricultural Society for the current competing year.
2. All exhibits to be in the defined boundary of Old Warwickshire — see definitive map 18 miles radius of Kenilworth Clock Tower
3. Classes attracting less than three entries may be cancelled
4. Classes with only four entries will be restricted to 1st & 2nd Place
5. All entry forms must be submitted one week prior to competition
6. Entries received on the day of judging will not be entered.
7. Exhibitors can enter a maximum of two entries per class, but only one can be placed.
8. Results will be announced after each competition, via Website/email/Post
9. Challenge Cups and Certificates will be presented at the Society’s Annual Dinner. Collection must be made or a nominated person to collect.